Terms and conditions of website usage
- The term “our”, “us” or “we” refers to “Pumped Up Fun” (the owner of this website) and the term “you” or “your” refers to the viewer of our website.
- The content within the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information on this website meets your specific requirements.
- If you use any information or materials on this website, it is entirely at your own risk, and we shall not be liable for the implications of such use.
- No warranty or guarantee is provided as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose, by us, nor any third parties. We expressly exclude liability for any inaccuracies or errors contained within this website to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Prices quoted are in AU$ and include GST unless otherwise specified. Variations to the price quoted is at the discretion of Pumped up fun Management with consideration to the job location, site access & cartage, hours of hire, requirements for supervisors, cleaning, weighting down, or any other particulars which can have implications on costs.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Pumped Up Fun’s prior written consent.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use is subject to the laws of Australia.